From May 2023 individuals who wish to vote in person, including those acting as a proxy on behalf of another individual, will be required to produce an accepted form of photographic ID to vote.
The following documents, including expired versions, will be accepted as long as the photo is a good enough likeness:
· A passport issued by the UK, any of the Channel Islands, the Isle of Man, a British Overseas Territory, a European Economic Area (EEA) state or a Commonwealth country
· Photographic driver's licence (full or provisional) issued by the UK, Channel Islands, the Isle of Man, or an EEA state
· EEA photographic ID card
· UK Biometric Residence Permit
· An identity card bearing the Proof of Age Standards Scheme hologram (PASS card)
· A blue badge
· Oyster 60+ card
· A concessionary travel pass funded by HM Government or local authority, such as a Bus pass, disabled persons bus pass or Welsh or Northern Ireland travel card.
Please click below for the full list of accepted photographic IDs.
Residents must take the original document with them to the polling station. A scanned or electronic version or a copy will not be accepted.
(with acknowledgments to North Oxfordshire Conservatives)